Eyes in the dark
This asset for Unity3D is the result of a discussion with friends at a barbecue event.
We were talking about scary cartoon movies and through which graphical elements the creators achieve a spooky look. “Blinking eyes in foliage in the darkness” was the answer of a friend. I searched for an suitable asset in the asset store but didn’t find any. So I made it on my own.
- Customizable Textures and Materials for the eye sprite.
- Blink frequency and duration can be changed.
- A distance can be specified where the eyes begin to blink.
- Eyes can automatically rotate to the camera.
- Two demo scenes are included.
How does it look like?
Location in the Asset Store of Unity3D